jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

describir a las personas

how tall are you? are you taller than the other people in your family

what color are your eyes? what color is your hair?

who do you take after in your family? how are you alike?

what does tour teacher look like?

who's got very short hair in your class? does anyone have very long hair?

does anyone in the class look like someone famous?

are any of your friends over six feet tall? how tall is your best friend?

do you now any twins? do they look like?

¿Cuánto mides? estás más alto que el de otras personas en su familia

I measure 1.60 meters and I'm the lowest person in my family

¿De qué color son tus ojos? ¿De qué color es tu cabello?

my eyes are dark brown and my hair is black

que te tomas después de tu familia? cómo se parecen?

I look like my mom because I have the same character

¿qué profesor te parece?
the teacher who I think is the best English teacher


que tiene el pelo muy corto en su clase? ¿alguien tiene el pelo muy largo?
there is one classmate who has shorter hair her name is hernan, and the person who has the longest hair is called marilyn


¿Hay alguien en la mirada de clase, como alguien famoso?

not the truth is that nobody in my class has some resemblance to a famous

¿Alguno de sus amigosmide más de seis pies de altura? ¿Cuán alto es tu mejor amigo?

if several of my friends who are high, my best buddy is 1.80 meters

¿en tu familia hay gemelos? A qué se parecen?

not in my family has no twins

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario